Wednesday 12 February 2014

GF Chocolate Peanut Butter cookies!!! Mmmm

Last night I had a craving for something sweet and delicious. Of course this craving came about 8:00 and I had no desire to go out to get something.... so I went to Pinterest and found a recipe that sounded just perfect. It never gets better than peanut butter and chocolate (except maybe caramel)
I have made versions of this cookie, but I have never seen a chocolate one so I decided to give it a go!
These were the easiest cookies and they turned out so delicious, even for you gluten eaters! They took me less than 25 minutes from start to finish( including clean up) and they got a definite "mmmmmmm" from my husband after the first bite and I'm pretty sure he snuck a couple more at the same time. I have copied the recipe from Frost your Life and attached my own photos so you can see the recipe does turn out and look as good as they do on the original blog

Enjoy!

Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup and 2 tbsp of peanut butter
1 cup of brown sugar( I reduced this to 2/3 cup and it was still delicious)
1 large egg
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of cocoa
1 tsp of baking soda

Combine the first four ingredients until the sugar is no longer gritty.
Add in the cocoa and baking soda and combined until it is all mixed together.
Roll dough into balls and place on parchment paper.
Use a fork to gently squish the cookies down.  Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.

Let cool for 2-3 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
mmmm! The perfect mix of chocolate and peanut butter...


2 comments:

  1. Do you deliver? I am too lazy to bake but I love cookies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! these are the cookies for you then! They are the easiest I have ever made!

      Delete